Service Management in Acumatica Cloud ERP Field Service
To deliver on constantly evolving customer expectations, field service businesses need to put the right people with the right skills on the right job, give them the right tools, and ensure technicians show up when they’re supposed to.
Unlocking the full potential of your field service staff requires dispatchers to see the customer, understand their needs, and get people to the right location. Integrated with the rest of the Acumatica solution and beyond, Service Management is a key part of the Field Service Management module, empowering users to easily track resource commitments, match tasks to the best available resources, and generate work orders.
As a leading provider of Acumatica, the Donas Group has connected businesses with this flexible, functional, and user-friendly solution and can do the same for you.
What Makes Service Management in Acumatica Better?
Whether you need to streamline the scheduling process or want to better connect your team, service management puts the right information in the right hands. Connected with other applications within or beyond the Acumatica ecosystem, service management helps you exceed customer expectations.
- Align Call Center, Dispatching, and Scheduling: Get your people on site when your customers expect them. The visual Dispatch Calendar Board gets the right people to the right service or job every time.
- Keep Track of People and Materials: Know which technician is available, where they are, and how quickly they can be on site. Track resource commitments and real-time GPS location, and share this data with your customers.
- Keep Technicians in the Loop: Things change. Ensure your technicians and customers are kept up to date in a way that works for each. Using emails, SMS or push notification, notify resources and customers of appointment assignments or modifications
- Dig into the Data: Improve decisions by using drill-down reports and dashboards to access past information and gain insights into future needs. Define metrics for technician utilization and service performance.
Features Available in Service Management
As one of the most flexible ERP platforms on the market, Service Management connects to first- and third-party applications to keep everyone on track. Whether you’re gaining a better understanding of the customer with CRM/service management integration, equipping your staff with inventory integration, or tracking contracts in financial management, Acumatica puts you in control. Among the key features of service management:
See the who, when, and where of your staff. Calendar boards make it easy to create new appointments or assign resources to scheduled appointments. View your resource schedules by day, by week, or by month and filter calendars based on appointment requirements.
Appointment Scheduling and Time Management
Update technician schedules from the office. Technicians can start and end appointments in the field providing instant status updates to users in the application. Manage single or multi-day appointments and pause appointments for travel or break times.
Route Management and GPS Integration
Empower technicians with a full-featured mobile application with GPS navigation, and help them get there faster with WorkWave routing engine. Help dispatchers and customers stay in the loop by allowing each to visualize estimated and actual routes and locations.
Mobile Billing and Payment Processing
Update appointments on the road or at customer locations using the mobile application available for Android and iOS. Speed up transactions and make life easier for technicians with mobile-based electronic signatures, credit card payments, mobile expense receipts, voice dictation for notes, image uploads, and appointment details.
Connect Your Entire Business
“By using Case Management with Acumatica, the entire department can see the support ticket, all technicians and support agents have the visibility needed to make sure customer issues aren’t getting lost. Our team is much more efficient.“
– Brian Rowerdink, Controller, Security Solutions
Get to Know Acumatica Service Management
Built to integrate with a variety of applications—whether they are made by Acumatica or a third-party vendor—Service Management is just one part of Acumatica’s field service management functionality.
As a leading provider of this usable and functional application, The Donas Group can help you make the most of your journey to the cloud. Get to know more about our work and contact us for a free consultation.