Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation in Acumatica
Growing businesses face a wide range of challenges handling financial reporting, inventory transfers, vendor, payments, cash management, and more. But start adding subsidiaries to your business? The workload more than doubled—especially for those relying on manual, outdated processes.
Luckily, modern ERP can help. Ready to provide control over accounting and connection between entities, the right solution can put you in control over two, ten, or two hundred businesses under your control. And with the right help from a partner like The Donas Group, you’ll find that Acumatica’s financial management solution is the right product for you.
Why Turn to Acumatica for Multi-Company Accounting and Reconciliation?
Built in the cloud and priced to allow for unlimited users, Acumatica’s intercompany accounting solution is built to minimize silos and connect your business—no matter how many subsidiaries exist. Designed to track financials and create reports for an unlimited number of related companies within your organization, Acumatica enables shared accounts, calendars, and currencies and empowers decision making across the whole organization.
- Centralize Your Operations: Handle cash management, vendor payments, and customer invoicing with ease. Keep track of the business by maintaining income and expense attribution to the initiating company.
- Reporting Made Easy: Leverage the power of Acumatica Reporting functionality to deliver customized reports across one, selected, or all companies with integrated query and reporting tools. Financial reporting tools can eliminate inter-company transactions on company-wide reports.
- The Right Access for the Right People: Don’t let employees cross the streams. With role-based access, you can control user access to specific companies while providing easy access to those who need to access the information.
- Close Books More Easily: Manage financial periods separately for each company, including posting to closed periods. With granular control over each company, you can navigate between and close the books with ease.
Watch our Acumatica demo video to learn more.
Key Features of Acumatica Intercompany Accounting and ReconciliationWith Acumatica Intercompany Accounting, you get the same flexibility and ease of use that you’d expect in one company, no matter how many companies you have. Here are just some of the features you get from Acumatica Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation.
Account Based Controls and Role Based Access
Reduce potential errors by allowing intercompany transactions only for specific accounts. Take this further by creating roles and groups of users that have access to specific companies and the associated transactions.
Company Specific Bank Accounts
Link bank accounts to specific companies for their exclusive use. Assign cash accounts to specific companies in the Cash Management module.
Asset and Inventory Transfers
Financial Calendar Flexibility
Acumatica has made our financial systems much more efficient. It provides us one integrated system with accurate sales and revenue information providing detailed financial reports that will allow us to accelerate our growth.
– Christy Lin, Operation Director of Antenova Limited
Get to Know Acumatica Financial Management and The Donas Group
Built to integrate with a variety of applications—whether they are made by Acumatica or a third-party vendor—Acumatica’s financial management functionality delivers a strong backbone for your business. As a leading provider of this usable and functional application, The Donas Group can help you make the most of your journey to the cloud. Get to know more about our work and contact us for a free consultation.