Equipment Management in Acumatica Field Service
For field service businesses, the ability to serve customers on location is your strength. Many things go into this—people, tools, inventory, and dispatching, to name a few—but unless you have a clear picture of the job at hand, it’s nearly impossible to deliver for your customers.
Equipment management, just one part of the Acumatica Field Service solution, is built to provide you complete visibility of your customer’s equipment under warranty as well as equipment history. Connected with first- and third-party applications, Equipment Management ensures the last mile of service.
As a leading provider of this solution, The Donas Group has the skills to customize, integrate, and deliver this solution for companies like you.
What Makes Acumatica Equipment Management Better?
Built to extend service management, equipment management gives you the visibility you need to record the history of customer-owned or company-owned equipment. Charge accurately for services, avoid objections, establish warranties, and use this functionality to put the right professionals on the job.
Here’s how Acumatica delivers:
- Understand Your Customer’s Equipment before Dispatching a Technician: Deliver exceptional customer service with complete visibility of customer equipment including serial number, setup, history, and warranty commitments.
- Prevent Downtime with Scheduled Maintenance: Gain a clear picture not only into your customer’s equipment, but similar items. Identify problem patterns on equipment items to schedule maintenance jobs and provide effective resolutions.
- Deliver on Promises: Improve customer satisfaction by tracking warranty classes according to models of equipment. Use this information to stock the right parts for scheduled maintenance and to prevent needless customer invoicing.
- Deliver High Quality Service: Every detail for equipment is maintained in the system and available to field service technicians through the mobile application. Armed with information, technicians can provide faster and higher quality maintenance services for customer equipment.
Key Features of Acumatica Equipment Management for Field Service
As one of the most flexible ERP platforms on the market, Equipment Management in Acumatica is just one part of the Field Service suite. Combine equipment knowledge in field service with inventory management, financial management, CRM, and more to gain a complete picture of your field service business. Here are just some of the features in Equipment Management:
Warranties and Service Contracts
Define warranties by equipment and by component. The system will notify the employee and manager as appointments are manually or automatically scheduled.
Schedule and maintain a history of appointments for services performed on equipment items installed at customer facilities. Use this information to identify trends and deliver exceptional service.
Mobility for Technicians
Provide technicians with the tools they need using Android and iOS apps. Select the equipment to repair and service, take pictures, access equipment history, review warranty information, use your phone for note dictation, and update the order status directly from your mobile device.
“We searched for a provider that was built for the cloud and selected Acumatica TRUE Cloud ERP. Now we can be seamless by using CRM and the Mobile App, all departments in Security Solutions — locksmith, retail, service, sales, inspections, testing — have instant access to information, helping to speed business and lets us focus on what we do best, which is to design, implement, execute security solutions that provide peace of mind.“
– Jamie Vos, Owner, Security Solutions
Get to Know Acumatica Field Service Management
Built to integrate with a variety of applications—whether they are made by Acumatica or a third-party vendor—Equipment Management is just one component of the Acumatica field service management solution.
As a leading provider of this usable and functional application, The Donas Group can help you make the most of your journey to the cloud. Get to know more about our work and contact us for a free consultation.