Time Management in Acumatica Cloud ERP
Capture time for employees, contractors, and other staff or resources. Team leaders record time for crews of multiple employees with a single click. Time is entered into the application from any web browser or through the mobile application. Field service and manufacturing shop floor workers can clock-in and clock-out when performing tasks. Time is automatically calculated and collected on a consolidated timesheet.
Dynamically route timecards for multiple approvals depending on the employee and tasks being performed. Project managers and supervisors receive alerts when new time activities require their attention. Configure approval workflows to notify multiple managers for approval. Approvals may be made in the browser application or via mobile devices.
When used with Project Accounting, Time Management activities post to projects to account for costs and expenses against the project.
As a leading provider of this financial management solution, The Donas Group has the skills to set up, integrate, and deliver this solution for companies like you.
How Does Acumatica Time Management Functionality Stand Out?
Capture employee or crew time for projects, services, and payroll with mobile time entry and flexible approvals workflow. Among the key benefits:
- Native Time Capture: Time Management is embedded and licensed with the Acumatica platform. There is no additional software to license or to install. Time Management connects to all system areas, including project accounting, construction, service management, manufacturing, and payroll.
- Device-Agnostic: Enter time activities through a secure browser or the mobile app on any device, anytime, anywhere. Managers review and approve time activities in the system or on the go with the mobile app.
- Approval Workflows: Automated notifications alert managers when new time activities require their approval. Rejected activities notify employees so they can take appropriate action to correct the time activity.
- Project Accounting: Time entries flow through to project accounting for project costing and billing. Time entries can be marked as billable or non-billable. Mark time entries for certified jobs, identify union local details, and work class compensation codes. Post updated project costs from within Time Management instead of waiting to see them until after payroll has been processed.
Watch our Acumatica demo to learn more.
Key Functionality of Time Management Software
Capture time for projects, services, payroll, and other business functions. Among the key features that allow this:
Enter time in any browser or mobile device. Time entry activities support clock-in and clock-out transactions.
Configure workflows to notify project managers or supervisors when time activities require their review.
Acumatica has made our financial systems much more efficient. It provides us one integrated system with accurate sales and revenue information providing detailed financial reports that will allow us to accelerate our growth..
– Christy Lin, Operation Director of Antenova Limited
Get to Know Acumatica Financial Management and The Donas Group
Built to integrate with a variety of applications—whether they are made by Acumatica or a third-party vendor—Acumatica’s financial management functionality delivers a strong backbone for your business. As a leading provider of this usable and functional application, The Donas Group can help you make the most of your journey to the cloud. Get to know more about our work and contact us for a free consultation.