Acumatica Cloud ERP for Manufacturing
Product-based businesses have unique needs. This is especially true for companies in the manufacturing industry. Whether you run a make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project centric, job shop, batch, or repetitive manufacturing business, you need a solution tailored to you.
Flexible, powerful, and born in the cloud, Acumatica Manufacturing Edition delivers this functionality—providing the solution you need whether you are a small shop or a multinational firm. Designed and built for manufacturers by manufacturers, Acumatica Manufacturing Edition helps you to streamline your operations, reduce costs, and see the entire picture.
As a leading provider of this solution, The Donas Group has the skills to customize, integrate, and deliver this solution for companies like you. Watch our Acumatica Manufacturing Demo.
What Makes Acumatica Manufacturing Edition Better?
Manufacturers have long turned to ERP software to help plan materials, machines, labor, and more. Acumatica Manufacturing Edition has delivered and made it even easier to integrate production planning and shop floor with customer management, sales orders, inventory, purchasing, accounting, and financial reporting to provide real-time coordination of activities across your entire business.
- Built Specifically for Manufacturing: Acumatica provides feature-rich cloud manufacturing ERP software. Formerly known as JAMS, this solution was built for Acumatica and built for manufacturing. This makes Acumatica Manufacturing easy to customize, from aerospace to electronics, industrial machinery to instruments, metals to medical devices.
- Built to Grow with You: Whether you are adding a facility, a manufacturing line, or an extra shift, you need a solution that can and will grow with you. Acumatica Manufacturing Edition’s growth-friendly pricing makes this a reality, giving you the power to grow without driving prices north.
- Built to Integrate: You can’t control what you can’t see. Luckily Acumatica Manufacturing Edition is built to connect with Acumatica’s Distribution Management, Customer Management, Financial Management, and Project Accounting suites, as well as a variety of necessary third-party applications.
- Built to Help You Meet Your Schedules: Respond quickly to demand while optimizing inventory and resources for effectiveness and cost control by planning. Acumatica Manufacturing helps you deliver what you commit, tracking material and costs along the way.
Features of Acumatica Manufacturing Edition
Powerful and flexible, Acumatica Manufacturing Edition delivers a feature-rich, customizable, and automated solution for the needs of today’s manufacturer.
Gain real-time access to available inventory, inventory in transit, reorder quantities, and inventory costs. Track and control materials and inventory, no matter how many facilities.
Control the entire production planning and scheduling process and minimize job costs. With Production Management, you can track and control labor, overhead, outside processes, and more.
Reduce inventory while improving customer service and avoiding shortages. MRP lets you plan for changes to supply and demand, generating time-phased manufacturing and purchasing plans for optimal inventory availability and cost.
Easily create new orders, take control over revisions, and determine prices. Product Configurator lets you enhance quality and accuracy no matter how complex the product. This greatly reduces the number of bills of material for a finished part based on a variety of features.
Gain the flexibility to create detailed manufacturing estimates quickly. With the Estimating module, you can improve the accuracy and turnaround times of all your manufacturing estimates. By reducing the time to make an estimate, you can improve your ability to deliver.
Know your true costs, reduce order times, and simplify pricing. Acumatica Order Management software is an excellent option for service companies that need to create sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders, but without the need to handle inventory and warehouse management functions.
Manage and monitor your shop floor schedule and work center capacity, both finite and infinite. Advanced Planning and Scheduling allows manufacturers to consistently and cost effectively meet customer demands by setting accurate and reliable delivery dates based on actual availability of resources.
Control your distribution processes, leverage EDI, track products by lot and serial number, and do so with ease. Warehouse Management helps you accurately and efficiently manage your advanced warehouse needs in wholesale, manufacturing, retail and other industries.
“Acumatica helps us collect data we need to make informed decisions, and we are very good at taking that data and turning it into actionable decisions. We get to do that because Acumatica is so customizable and allows us to do that on the fly, based on live data.“
– Patrick Madison, CFO (Korpack)
Get to Know Acumatica Manufacturing and The Donas Group
Built to integrate with a variety of applications—whether they are made by Acumatica or a third-party vendor—Acumatica’s Manufacturing Edition functionality delivers a strong backbone for your business. As a leading provider of this usable and functional application, The Donas Group can help you make the most of your journey to the cloud. Get to know more about our work and contact us for a free consultation.