Acumatica Retail-Commerce Edition
Today’s ecommerce and retail companies face a seemingly never-ending onslaught of challenges. Often the last interaction a customer has before receiving an item, these companies have to deal with higher expectations than ever.
For traditional brick-and-mortar sellers, this is all about providing the best service, flexible transactions, and competitive costs. For the ecommerce business, you’re trying to match up with a near-trillion-dollar seller of wares who can provide one- or two-day shipping. Customers for both these businesses have sky high expectations, and it’s on sellers to deliver.
For those looking to get a clear picture of customers, supply chains, and operations, the right solution makes all the difference. Flexible, powerful, and born in the cloud, Acumatica Retail-Commerce Edition provides the functionality you need, no matter how you sell.
As a leading provider of this solution, The Donas Group has the skills to customize, integrate, and deliver this solution for companies like you.
Why Acumatica Retail-Commerce Edition Delivers in Today’s Business
Customers today demand a seamless experience. Deliver the consistency and service they need with full integration between online, mobile, kiosk, and in-store service. With an Acumatica Retail-Commerce software solution, you can manage the entirety of your omnichannel business.
From inventory management to pick-pack-ship, returns, customer support, and accounting, you’re always just a few clicks away from what you need. Connecting Acumatica’s Financials, Sales, Inventory, CRM, and Fulfillment systems with popular eCommerce platforms, Acumatica Retail-Commerce empowers you to:
- Stay Ahead of Your Stock: Leveraging the functionality of Acumatica’s Inventory Management solution, you can ensure the right level of stock at the right time. Maintain a consistent picture of your inventory across your business, and provide the right information to customers when needed.
- Deliver Fast, Reliable Shipping: Reduce shipping and packing errors by automatically printing barcode labels and pick tickets. This helps you to speed up the process of picking and packing, while integration with UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship stations deliver even greater efficiency.
- Offer a Leading Ecommerce Presence: Work with the biggest and the brightest in the ecommerce space. Acumatica is ready to integrate with BigCommerce, Magento and Shopify, going even further by offering marketplace support with Acumatica’s flexible API.
- Centralize Your Commerce Operations: See the entire picture on both front- and back-end operations. Gain a single source of truth and offer a true omnichannel experience by centralizing your business around one highly integrated and streamlined experience.
Key Functionality of Acumatica Retail-Commerce Edition
Built to provide for customer-facing businesses of all shapes and sizes, Acumatica’s Retail-Commerce Edition gives you control of the way products, data, and money flows through your organization. Acumatica Retail-Commerce Edition offers native support for customer-specific pricing, products with variants, multiple warehouses, discounts and promotions, offer bundling, shipment tracking, and more. Here are just some of the ways Acumatica makes this happen:
Gain real-time access to inventory—no matter where it is. Efficiently manage your distribution process to improve customer satisfaction while maximizing profit. Manage multiple warehouses, lots, matrix items, expiration dates, and bin locations.
Design your financial management around your business. Augment Acumatica’s base financials with advanced financial capabilities, including GL consolidation, sub-accounts, and automatic revenue recognition.
Know your true costs, reduce order times, and simplify pricing. Acumatica Order Management software is an excellent option for service companies that need to create sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders, but without the need to handle inventory and warehouse management functions.
Native Integration for BigCommerce and Shopify
Acumatica’s Retail-Commerce Edition comes with the native Acumatica for two of the leading ecommerce products of the day. Working with both BigCommerce and Shopify, Acumatica makes it easy to provide a customer-facing website that works with your back-office systems.
Acumatica Point of Sale
Manage point of sale transactions with a mobile-friendly, touch screen compatible application with connectivity to cash registers, barcode scanners, receipt printers, and credit card terminals.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
Gain greater insights into your organization with self-service tools from Acumatica to generate reports and analyze trends easily and in real time.
“Acumatica has really allowed us to focus on our business—which is selling shoes—instead of focusing on IT and development.“
– Ryan Schlachter, President, Shoebacca
Get to Know Acumatica Retail-Commerce Through the Donas Group
Built to integrate with a variety of applications—whether they are made by Acumatica or a third-party vendor—Acumatica’s retail and ecommerce management functionality delivers a strong backbone for your business. As a leading provider of this usable and functional application, The Donas Group can help you make the most of your journey to the cloud. Get to know more about our work and contact us for a free consultation.