We would like to invite you to join us at the upcoming Acumatica Summit 2020, which will be taking place in Las Vegas from January 26-31. We’re not saying you should come because Las Vegas is fun (it is) or that it will probably be warmer there than where you are now (it will be). The reason to attend is to seize the opportunity to learn how ERP software can transform your business. You will learn from experts about how you can maximize the value of your investment in Acumatica Cloud ERP.
For us, the Summit is about partnership. We are an Acumatica Partner, so we are eager to acquire new knowledge about Acumatica’s value to our clients, see future product roadmaps and meet new people. The event will also be a continuation of our more than 20 year process of partnering with our clients. We consider ourselves students of a business environment that never stops changing. The Summit is a place where we can listen and get out ahead of the latest trends in business and technology.
More than 2,000 People Will Be There!
Acumatica is expecting over 2,000 attendees. If you come, you’ll be able to meet people and build new relationships that will benefit your business. People to meet include industry peers who use Acumatica the same way you do. You could pick up some best practices. Industry analysts will be making presentations. These sessions should provide some interesting third party perspectives on ERP.
There will be plenty of Acumatica people there, too, of course. If you have an issue to raise, the Summit will provide a pretext for sitting down with someone who can make things happen for you—solve your problem, address your concerns, fill you in on the future and so forth.
Overall, more than 60 sessions are planned, as well as hands-on workshops. Sessions will cover Acumatica’s roadmaps and strategy, with storytelling and advice on how to earn a positive ROI from your ERP. Live demonstrations are also planned. Here are some highlights of the presentations:
- A look into Acumatica Distribution Edition—Distribution businesses will like this industry-specific module. Other add-ons cover specialized workloads like inventory management.
- Overview of Payroll—Acumatica offers payroll managers an integrated payroll module that aligns with accounting and finance, operations, HR and more.
- Acumatica 2019 R2 Feature Update—This new edition of Acumatica is full of new accounting features and other innovations.
- Manufacturing Edition—ERP started in manufacturing. Acumatica’s Manufacturing Edition enables manufacturing businesses to operate with optimal efficiency and profitability.
- A tour of Acumatica’s Construction edition—This industry vertical solution helps construction professionals do better with project management, cash flow, budgets and more.
Just a Word about the Cosmopolitan
The Summit will be happening at the Cosmopolitan, one of the newer resorts on the Las Vegas Strip. It’s a very modern, attractive place—not the typical Vegas sort of experience. The hotel also boasts impressive conference facilities. (You can sneak out to play the slots. We won’t tell anyone.) Robert Ballard will speaking, too. He’s the renowned ocean explorer and scientist who discovered the wreck of the Titanic.
To register for the event, visit https://summit.acumatica.com/